Ecommerce Advertising And Marketing in 2019: The Clear-cut Overview
Read Ecommerce Marketing in 2019: The Definitive Guide to learn:
- The essential features that your ecommerce website must have. Find out the key elements that will help you create a great shopping experience for your customers.
- How to do ecommerce keyword research. Get to know the keywords that your potential customers are using to find the products you’re selling.
- Technical and on-page SEO tactics for ecommerce. Discover how to keep your ecommerce website well optimized for search.
- Advanced PPC strategies for ecommerce. What are the paid search opportunities you can leverage to stay ahead of the competition.
- And so much more!
The ebook is divided into 12 easy-to-digest chapters written by the industry’s smartest practitioners:
- Chapter 1: 15 Ecommerce Must-Haves – Holly Gary
- Chapter 2: How to Effectively Perform Keyword Research for Ecommerce
- Chapter 3: Site Navigation: The Foundation for Navigating your Website to Success
- Chapter 4: How to Optimize Technical SEO for Ecommerce Websites
- Chapter 5: A Guide to On-Page SEO for Ecommerce Websites
- Chapter 6: The Hidden Opportunity for Ecommerce Websites in Google Images
- Chapter 7: How to Create a Content Strategy for Ecommerce Sites
- Chapter 8: How to Capture Featured Snippets for Ecommerce
- Chapter 9: An Introduction to Google Shopping
- Chapter 10: Advanced PPC Strategies for Your Ecommerce Site
- Chapter 11: 4 Effective Ecommerce Link Building Strategies
- Chapter 12: 11 Social Media Marketing Strategies for Ecommerce Websites
EXPERT AUTHORS INCLUDE: Anna Crowe, Manish Dudharejia, Stoney deGeyter, Holly Gary, Sergey Grybniak, Aaron Levy, Miranda Miller, Raj Nijjer, Courtney O’Donnell, Kevin Rowe, and Maddy Osman.
If you want to boost your ecommerce sales this year, make sure to read SEJ’s Ecommerce Marketing in 2019: The Definitive Guide.
Google GSS Replacement